Thursday 7 March 2013

Inviting your Experiences

On this path called 'Life', each one of us has had our own testing moments. 

On the physical level, a 'Leap of Faith' is what the trapeze artist does! On the emotional & spiritual level, it denotes a moment of choice, a decision, where the result was completely unknown, a moment demanding a 'Leap of Faith'.


In 2007, My father fell ill, was hospitalised & diagnosed with a lesion measuring 3.5cm in diameter.

Doctors said there was only a 2-3% chance of the operation for removal of the lesion being successful. Even if my father survived, there was a very high probability that he would live as a paralytic after the operation.

My family chose to go ahead with the operation & this leap of faith proved to be one of the best decisions ever. My father not only survived the operation but also lived a completely normal & healthy life for the next 4 & half years.

I would like to invite all my friends & readers to share what 'Leap of Faith' means to you. You are also invited to share(in short) moments that required complete trust & the courage to jump into the unknown & the results thereon!

Lets Introspect. Lets Learn & Share. Lets Grow Together.

5 comments:

  1. For me 'Leap of Faith' is just being myself...I have made all my emotional and spiritual decisions in my life by having faith in God and listening to my inner voice...My life changed after I took the courage to do the Art Of Living course....Now Im calm, peaceful,and relaxed...Thank you Luckshmiji...
    JaiGuruDev!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thats SO beautiful Lajuji,. Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. didi evry marriage is a leap of faith. One can never be sure b4 hand about whats in store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnab Chakraborty8 March 2013 at 20:44

    For me - faith is natural and faith is what brings Irreplaceable smile on your face...

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are very often guided by our inner voice. like recently, i had the feeling that i must call a friend and ask if any job opportunities are available. i followed this thought & got v good help to get myself placed in a company. for me, simply listening to & following this inner voice is a leap of faith

    ReplyDelete